Been awhile since I’ve done one of these. Let’s see if I still have the knack:
- Sponseller’s body found with self-inflicted gunshot wound (thestate.com) — As discussed previously today.
- Dow Closes Above 13000 For First Time Since 2008 (WSJ) — More good news, unless your name is Mitt Romney.
- House slam-dunks Haley’s ports veto (thestate.com) — One member votes her way — Ralph Norman.
- Romney: ‘Mistakes’ have hurt my campaign (WashPost) — Gee, do ya think? Tonight we’ll see whether Santorum will beat him on his home turf. And then, this thing is really wide open.
- Senate confirms Haley’s pick to head DHEC (thestate.com) — The story says it happened “Thursday,” but it means “Tuesday.”
- Third Ohio school shooting death (BBC) — Meanwhile, it’s being reported that the shooter chose his victims at random. “This is not about bullying. This is not about drugs.”