Quite a newsy day:
- Obama Set To Restart Guantanamo Transfers (WSJ) — So far, I’m only seeing this from the WSJ…
- Man tied to Boston suspect is killed in FBI interview (WashPost) — Another young Chechen. I’m not saying he’s right, but somewhere Vladimir Putin is saying, “I told you so…”
- U.S. admits to killing four of its citizens abroad (WashPost) — Note to Rand Paul: These were NOT in the U.S….
- Man killed in meat-cleaver terror attack in London (The Guardian) — The U.S. reports said “machete.” Still. Is it just me, or are terrorists getting more and more primitive? A knife? A machete?
- SC Senate bill to allow guns in restaurants, bars advances in House with fewer restrictions (thestate.com) — Because the House doesn’t want to be out-crazied by the Senate.
- Emails Suggest IRS Criteria Developed by Lower-Level Workers (WSJ) — Which is kinda, you know, what we were told in the first place…