Just some quick headlines:
- Official recounts frustration at Libya response (WashPost) — According to Jennifer Rubin, it was more dramatic than that headline makes it sound.
- Bangladesh death toll tops 800 (The Guardian) — It just gets worse and worse.
- Charges in Cleveland Abduction (WSJ) — What a horrific story.
- Jenny wins; Sanford admits to being in contempt (AP) — Of his divorce decree. His contempt for the people of the 1st District, and their willingness to submit to it, is another matter.
- 17 U.S. officers stripped of missile power (The Guardian) — Nuclear missiles, that is. A very disturbing leaked report.
- Lawmakers Shift Focus to Sex Assaults in Military (NYT) — This was a bigger story yesterday than today, but I didn’t do a VFP yesterday.