- Pink Posse $10,050
- Richland One – AC Flora High School Team Haddon… $9,292.14
- Richland One- Satchel Ford $8,231.40
- EDENS $6,370
- Spirit Communications $6,096
- Team Winkie $6,001
- Richland Two-Ridge View High School… $4,527.41
- Gowns and Crowns $4,431.50
- bradwarthen.com $3,651.44
- TeamRichlandone student nutrition services…$3,564.57
See all the teams on this page.
Of course, now we’ll be going for Top Five next year, which as you can see is going to mean at least $6,100. We’ll get an early start, think positive thoughts, adopt a clean and healthy lifestyle, give up fatty foods, and do opposition research on the other teams. OK, just kidding on the last two.
But we can do this!
For this year’s achievement, I want to thank our actual walkers, Kathryn Fenner, Bryan Caskey and Doug Ross (pictured above). Bryan and Doug were also our two biggest fundraisers ($1,715 and $1,191.44, respectively), while Kathryn made a generous personal donation.
Let’s also thank Diane Chinnes, Jeff Miller, Maria Medrano, Mike Fitts, Phillip Bush, Rick Shackelford, Kathy Moreland, Hunter Brumfield, Lisa Marie Field, my Dad, and a bunch of anonymous givers, every one of whom played a critical role in this year’s achievement.