- 30 years later, arrest made in ‘gruesome’ Richland County killing — Nice job, Sheriff Lott.
- Senators ask FBI for evidence of Trump wiretap claim — Oh, this should be good. Somebody get the popcorn.
- Hospitals and Doctors Reject Bill as G.O.P. Moves Ahead — Here’s how this will go: Everybody who knows anything will reject the bill. The House GOP will forge ahead, counting on the support of people whose taxes they’re cutting.
- Women protest in D.C. for ‘Day Without a Woman’ as area schools close — OK, so that’s where this was going on. You couldn’t tell around here.
- Spring Came Early. Scientists Say Climate Change Is a Culprit. — But you kinda knew that, didn’t you?
Now I need to go run to another meeting…