I should have posted this on Friday, when Doug sent it to me. Perhaps I held back out of envy.
As he reported:
Got a 100% for the first time on a Slate News Quiz… so I got that going for me, which is nice. (Caddyshack reference)
For my part, I missed one, and only got a 468… probably from being slow. But if I’d gone faster, I’d have missed more. That’s the way I am. I need that extra second or two that keeps me from the high scores.
You can still take the quiz, if you wanna…
- All right! Test proves that I am, of course, Leo McGarry…
- I may not be bright, but I’m not quite as dumb as these guys
- Check it out, Doug! A Tulsi ad, right here on the blog!
- Don’t go changing things around on the foremast jacks
- Has Tulsi found her running mate? (She could do worse…)
- We all deserve trophies! But especially me!
- If Adsense is going to take over my blog, they need to pay me more
- Politics today can just sap the joy out of life
- OK, Bill, this is YOUR fault, dang it…
- Yes! In your FACE, Slate News Quiz!